Friday, January 19, 2007

Whirlwind Excitement

What I'm reading: Death do us Part, edited by Harlan Coben

What I'm working on: edits for Starting Over

"Romancing the Geek" should be on sale now at The Wild Rose Press. It was a whirlwind week. This morning, I got my first round edits for Starting Over and spent much of the day dealing with Cerridwen Press' requisite trademark searches. There's also the matter of dealing with blurb, dedication and excerpt as well as the actual edits.

Busy weekend - on top of everything else, my daughter's in tow to run a half marathon tomorrow and I'll be away for a couple of days. I wonder if those "goals" should have "acceptable and unavoidable delays" built in. I know I haven't made my word count for two days on my manuscript, but I guess working on edits and writing blurbs and dedications works, too.

No comments: