Sunday, May 11, 2008

Blogging With A Purpose

It's nice to know someone reads my posts and finds something interesting or useful in here. Fellow author Carol Ann Erhardt gave me a "Blogging With A Purpose" award. In turn, I'm supposed to pass the award on to five other bloggers whose blogs serve a purpose for me. I've listed them on the side bar, and here's why I chose them.

Banana Death is my daughter's blog. She's coaching and training for a half-iron man competition in Colorado as a fund raising effort for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Her blog follows her training regimen, which never ceases to amaze me.

Dishing with the Divas and Wet Noodle Posse are group blogs run by authors who share writing advice, entertaining anecdotes, and all sorts of aspects of the craft and business of writing.

Jenyfer Matthews is an American author who lives in Cairo, Egypt and she shares lots of pictures and tales of what it's like to live and raise a family over there.

The Graveyard Shift is run by Lee Lofland, author and retired police officer and is crammed with great research material, and he's always got time to answer questions.

1 comment:

Esri Rose said...

Congratulations, TerriO!

Your daughter's blog is amazing. I'm exhausted just from reading it.