Monday, December 08, 2008

Clearance at Cerridwen and more

Quite by chance, I discovered that Cerridwen Press is having a huge (80%) off sale on many of their trade paperback titles. I don't know how long it will last, or how many books they have in stock, but What's in a Name? as of 8 AM this morning, What's in a Name? was on their sale list.

If you follow this blog, you know prices on Cerridwen's trade paperbacks are scheduled for a major hike in the very near future, and since the books are printed with the price on the cover, they have to get rid of the old ones. If you're looking for a book, or want to give books as gifts, you might hurry on over and check out the sale. Where else can you get a trade paperback for $3.50.

As for WHEN DANGER CALLS, -- two more days until it's officially released. If you haven't met Ryan, the hero, or Frankie, the heroine, scroll down. Their job interviews are posted.

Tonight, in conjunction with the Lake County Library System, I'll be at PJ's Coffee and Wine Bar in Eustis. Yeah, coffee and wine and me. Could be fun. I'll be talking about how I got started writing by mistake, as well as all my books.

I've got a bunch of pictures from the SWAT Roundup. I'll be working on uploading those. Here's one to get you started.

No comments: