Wednesday, November 09, 2011

What's Cooking Wednesday - Karen C's Crab or Shrimp Muffins

Frequent visitor and commenter, Karen C, has accepted my invitation to share a recipe, and I thank her (and I know you will, too). Plus, this gives her an extra entry in my contest...hint, hint.

Crab or Shrimp Muffins

1 Pkg. English Muffins (I use Thomas’)
½ cup butter or margarine, softened (1 stick)
5 oz. Kraft Old English Cheese (I use Cheddar)
7 oz can Crab or Shrimp
1 Tbsp. Minced Onion (I use dehydrated)
½ Tsp. Garlic Powder
½ Tsp. Salt
¼ Tsp. Pepper
Paprika

Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

Cut muffins in half. Beat butter and cheese; add spices. Drain crab or shrimp and pat dry (on paper towel). Add to mixture and mix thoroughly. Spread on muffins and sprinkle with Paprika.

Bake on cookie sheet for 12 - 15 minutes. Cut into halves or quarters and serve immediately.

The muffins can be served as appetizers or for breakfast.

Like this post? Please share by clicking one of the links below.

No comments: